Friday 31 October 2014

DIY Gift Wrapping Paper and Tag

Frozen is so popular right now and my goddaughter had a frozen birthday party. To collaborate with the theme, I wrapped her gift with Kraft paper, stamped with snow and accented with glitter glue.

It took me a long time to figure out the type of tag that would best suit the gift because the gift is really big and all the tags die I have doesn't seem to match. So I ended up cutting out her name with my silhouette machine.

Here's a picture of the gift: 

I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

Supplies:
1. Paper: Kraft paper - Muji, White Card - Popular Bookstore
2. Stamps: Papertrey Ink Tremendous Treats - Christmas
3. Ink: Papertrey Ink Fresh Snow
4. Others: Glitter Glue - Diamond Stickle, Tinsel Strings - Singapore


No comments:

Post a Comment